These frozen delights are the perfect summers snack!
Perfect as a healthy dessert, protein rich snack or even to shake up your recovery nutrition after a tough session. Good to cool you down from the inside in hot weather.
Crazy easy to make, just plan ahead to freeze overnight.
900g-1kg plain Greek yoghurt – we used Chobani
200g frozen blueberries
200g frozen raspberries
2 tbs desiccated coconut
1. Line a large baking tin with baking paper.
2. Spoon the yoghurt into the tray and spread out. It doesn’t need to be neat, just relatively the same thickness throughout. Roughly smooth out the top with the back of a spoon.
3. In a small blender or food processor, blitz 150g of the blueberries into a liquid. Set aside.
4. Repeat with 150g of the raspberries.
5. Next, spoon the liquid berries onto the top of the yoghurt and spread, swirling throughout the top layer of the yoghurt.
6. Sprinkle with remaining berries and coconut.
7. Freeze overnight.
8. The next day, lift paper out from the tray, then smash the frozen yoghurt down on a board or bench to break.
You can use all sorts of fruit for this recipe depending on what you like. Bump up the quantities of the berries also if you prefer it more fruity. Enjoy!
NUTRITION Per Serve
379kJ (91cals), 10g protein, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 8g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fibre, 32mg sodium
Fruit: 0.25 serves Vegetable: 0 serves