Dehydration affects PERFORMANCE
As little as 2% of body weight can have debilitating effects
If you're looking to compete in a longer-distance event where optimal hydration is key to performance, understanding exactly HOW MUCH you sweat and WHAT your sweat is made up of is key!
How it works
You'll need to run or ride at race pace (or close to) for at least 30-45 minutes
We'll weigh you in pre and post and apply sweat patches for collection of a sample to determine your sweat electrolyte concentration. These then get express posted to the lab for analysis
As we do this in person, sweat testing is only available in Brisbane.
What do you get?
- A 1-hour session with an Advanced Sports Dietitian. This is not a completely inaccurate DIY at home type kit. You get a real-life sports dietitian to run the test for you, ensuring the most accurate results.
- A detailed report outlining your results and explained in simple language you can understand
- Specific feedback on your sweat rate, fluid intake rate and sweat electrolyte concentration during the session
- Personalised recommendations to help guide a specific hydration strategy for your event
- Use this information to practice, fine-tune and nail your training and racing hydration plan!