Now more than ever it's important to eat well and look after ourselves.
My mission is to help you through this crazy time with practical, easy to understand and implement advice, no matter where you are!
Now is not the time to crash diet or try and lose weight.
But in a world of uncertainty, sometimes it can help to focus on something. Why not use this time wisely to learn and implement some of the foundations of healthy eating?
In the course you will learn:
- The Importance of Macronutrients & Micronutrients and how to include them in your diet
- The key roles Calcium and Iron play in long term health
- How to get 2 serves of fruit and 5 serves of veggies in EACH DAY to strengthen your immune system
- How to build a healthy plate so you can focus on eating meals for health and nutrient density
MODULE 2: Label Reading
- How to read the Nutrition Information Panel like a pro
- Deciphering the Ingredients list so you know how to find hidden sources of sugar, fats and salt
- Understanding Health Claims so you can navigate all of the marketing BS
MODULE 3: Healthy Snacking
- Do you need to snack?
- What is 3:30itis and how do you manage it?
- The Healthy Snack Formula so you can build a snack that ticks all the right boxes
- Healthy Homemade Snacks so you can put the box of pizza shapes down
MODULE 4: Eating Mindfully
- What is Mindful Eating?
- How do you do it?
- Mindful Eating exercise
- Analysing and reflecting on the experience
- Important points to remember when implementing this key healthy skill into your life
MODULE 5: Alcohol
- What is a standard drink?
- Are there any benefits to alcohol?
- What are the negatives?
- Does alcohol affect your immunity?
- Strategies to manage alcohol intake
MODULE 6: Gut Health and Immunity
- How is the gut linked to immune function?
- How to best support our immune system
- What foods should we be eating more of currently?
BONUS Module 7: Exercise
- What are the benefits?
- Strategies to manage exercise in the current climate
- Exercise to support immunity
BONUS Module 8: Sleep
- The evidence behind sleep
- Sleep and its role in our immunity
- How much sleep do we need?
- How you can get better sleep
Stay Healthy During Isolation
Focus on the positive things you can do by supporting your immune system with a healthy diet bursting with nutrients and gut loving fibre, sleeping well and exercising regularly.BUY NOW