1 large banana (ripe but not over ripe)
1 heaped tsp of nut butter of your choice (we like almond or peanut butter)
1. Mix all ingredients together roughly with a fork (it doesn't matter if its lumpy).
2. Pour half the mix into a pan on low heat.
3. Sprinkle with fresh/frozen berries (optional).
4. Flip when the underside is a golden colour and the pancake holds together.
5. Cook the other side.
6. Repeat with the other half of the mix.
7. Serve on it's own or with a dollop of Greek yoghurt. Enjoy!
Gluten free, dairy free, paleo
NUTRITION Per Serve
513kJ (123cals), 6g protein, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 13g carbohydrate, 2g fibre, 46mg sodium
Fruit: 1.25 serves Vegetable: 0 serves