• 1 cup sliced almonds
• 1 cup pumpkin seeds
• ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
• ½ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
• 2 cups whole rolled oats
• 1 cup dried fruit (e.g. cranberries, blueberries, sultanas)
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Line a flat baking tray with baking paper.
3. Add all ingredients into a large bowl, except the fruit. You can also leave the oats out depending on if you like them toasted or raw.
4. Mix well.
5. Spread the mix out evenly on the tray.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally to help it toast evenly.
7. Once it’s a nice golden colour, remove from the oven and mix in the dried fruit.
8. Stand to cool then enjoy!
NUTRITION Per Serve (50g)
1002kJ (240cals), 7g protein, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 16g carbohydrate, 4g fibre, 5mg sodium
Fruit: 0.5 serves Vegetable: 0 serves