Gearing up to tackle an Ironman or other Enduro event?
This package includes everything you need to maximise your training in the lead-up and have a successful day in the office come race day.
Perfect for endurance events such as a 70.3 or Ironman, Marathon or 50km+ run, 24-hour MTB race or multi-day event.
One to One Support
Accountability is key!
We will 100% commit to helping you achieve your goals, if you commit to us and yourself. You deserve it! Can you really put a price on your health?
This is the number one reason our clients get the results they want (and deserve)!
We'll be there to support you every step of the way.
Endurance Specific Advice
Taryn is not your regular Dietitian. She is an Advanced Sports Dietitian with over 12 years experience working with endurance athletes from all walks of life. For you, this means you get the most up-to-date, evidence-based advice from an expert.
Did we mention she also consulted to Triathlon Australia for 6 years assisting our elite athletes to eat right and perform at their best?
Endurance is her forte and Triathlon is her jam!
BONUS 1: FREE 7-day access to our database featuring over 100 Dietitian Approved recipes.
BONUS 2: Free Dietitian Approved water bottle
BONUS 3: Free athlete-friendly shopping list
BONUS 4: Free sample products and discounts to services we actually believe in, not because we get paid to say it
You’ll learn exactly:
- What to eat before, during and after exercise,
- How to fuel big days,
- How to adapt on rest days, How to carb load effectively
- How to prevent dehydration
- How to perform at your best, no matter what type of activity you choose.
You walk away with a customised meal plan and race plan, along with tailored education to help you achieve your goals.BOOK NOW
Our Endurance Package includes:
- 1 x Initial Consultation (60mins)
- 11 x Review appointments (30-45mins); including skin folds if you're coming into the clinic
- PLUS a FREE review to debrief in the week after your event
- 1 x Day to day training meal plan, with as many updates as needed throughout your package
- 1 x event or race nutrition plan for longer distance events (more can be added if needed throughout your package if you have lead up training events)
- Specific carbohydrate loading plan
- Recovery Nutrition Plan
- Education and Support to help you achieve your goals. I promise no BS
- Goal setting and strategy
- FREE 7 day trial to our Recipe Database
- FREE Dietitian Approved water bottle (valued at $15)
- FREE athlete-friendly shopping list (valued at $30)
- FREE products, samples and discounts to our preferred providers and services. Includes DXA scans, sports nutrition products and free samples
- Regular contact directly with Taryn via Voxer right up to race start (within reasonable hours of the day!)
Some of the education provided includes:
- Specific advice for what to eat pre-training depending on the type of session
- Post-training nutrition to optimise your recovery
- Periodised nutrition – How to eat for different types of training days across the week whether it’s a rest day vs. a double session day or long weekend training
- Regular skin folds every 4 weeks to assess body composition (for Brisbane-based clients able to come in to clinic)
- Long training nutrition plans: including what to eat before, during and after to support the big sessions, helping you to back up and train again tomorrow. And start practising your race nutrition
- Hydration testing protocols
- Gut training protocols
- Expert supplement and sports nutrition product advice
What's not included:
- Any extra event nutrition plans - these can easily be added for an additional cost
- Sweat Testing - can easily be added for an additional cost
All of our consultations can be claimed with private health if you have dietitian cover. Check with your fund specifically as to what you can get back as they are all different.
To get the discounted package rate, payment is due upfront prior to your initial consultation. We'll send you an invoice prior to your consultation if you could please bank transfer the full amount. Once received, we'll send you through a receipt which you can then use to claim via private health.
If you would prefer a monthly payment plan, we can absolutely do that at $599 per month for 5 months. Please let us know at the time of booking if you would prefer this payment method.
The Fine Print:
All of your appointments are to be used within 20 weeks. We’ll schedule them in prior to your first appointment to ensure you don't miss out.
Please note, we have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. For our sanity and to be fair on the clients on the waiting list, if you late cancel any of your appointments, they will be forfeited.