3 cups whole rolled oats or natural muesli
1/2 cup nuts & seeds of choice
1/2 cup dried fruit of choice
1/2 cup LSA mix
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°C.
2. Lightly whisk the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
3. Then mix in the wet ingredients (honey, oil, vanilla).
4. Add the dry ingredients (oats, seeds, dried fruit and LSA mix) and mix with a large spoon to combine.
5. Spoon into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes until turning a golden colour.
7. Leave to cool before cutting into 12 muesli bars.
NUTRITION Per Serve
1050kJ (250cals), 7g protein (2g saturated fat), 23g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fibre, 28mg sodium